czwartek, 19 listopada 2015

"Little Robin Red Vest" 2015

Szczegóły już wkrótce...


Little Robin Red Vest
1.       It was the week before Christmas and Little Robin was getting very excited. He washed and ironed seven warm vests for the frosty days ahead. He put on his blue vest and went out to skate on the lake. On the way, he met Frog.
2.       (Frog): I’m so cold! Can you help?                                 
3.       Little Robin gave Frog his blue vest.
4.       (Robin): I’ve still got six vests left, no problem
5.       Six days before Christmas, Little Robin put on his green vest and went out to play in the show. Down the path came Cat.
6.       (Cat): I’m freezing!
7.       Little Robin gave Cat his green vest.
8.       (Robin): I’ve still got five vest left, no problem.
9.       Five days before Christmas, Little Robin put on his yellow vest and went to look for worms, when he met Mole.
10.   (Mole): Brrrr! I’m chilly!
11.   So Little Robin gave his yellow vest to Mole. It was a bit small, but Mole didn’t mind. He was nice and warm.
12.   (Robin): Four vests left, no problem.
13.   Four days before Christmas, Little Robin put on his orange vest and flew up to the tall oak tree where he met a squirrel.
14.   (Squirrel): I’m so cold I can’t sleep!
15.   Little Robin gave his orange vest to the squirrel.
16.   (Robin): Only three vests left now, no problem.
17.   Three days before Christmas, Little Robin put on his pink vest. He was walking in the woods when he saw Rabbit on the hill.
18.   (Rabbit): I’m so cold, my teeth are chattering!
19.   Little Robing gave Rabbit his pink vest.
20.   (Robin): Well, I’ve got still two vests left, no problem.
21.   Two days before Christmas, Little Robin put on his purple vest and skipped along the river. Next to the river stood Bear with her baby. She was very unhappy.
22.   (Bear): My baby is so poorly!
23.   Little Robin’s purple vest was just right for Baby Bear and made him feel much better.
24.   (Robin): Oh dear, I’ve only got one vest left.
25.   On the day before Christmas, Little Robin put on his very last vest, a warm .............. one. He was walking and whistling to himself when he met a little mouse in the garden. 
25a. (Mouse): It's so cold. I'm freezing!
      He felt so sorry for her that he took of his last woolly vest and pulled over her chilly ears.
26.   Now it was late on Christmas Eve, the show was falling and poor Little Robin had nothing to wear. He huddled miserably and soon fell asleep. Not even sleight bells woke him.
27.   (Santa): You had better come with me, my friend.
28.   And too him to his house.
29.   (Santa): My dear wife, this is the generous robin I told you about.
30.   (Santa’s Wife) Me must have a very special present then!
31.   Santa’s wife set to work, she pulled a thread from his big, red coat and knitted a tiny vest.
32.   (Santa’s Wife): Here you are.
33.   It was a perfect fit for a little bird.
34.   (Santa): My dear Robin, I’m so proud of you. You gave away all your warm clothes to help people, you know what Christmas is about.
35.   (Robin): Good bye and thank you!

36.   Merry Christmas Boys and Girls. Merry Christmas everyone.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Uwaga: tylko uczestnik tego bloga może przesyłać komentarze.